- the bathroom. it was the only place our costume looked right. because of the mirror of course. annnd the stalls were made out of pvc pipe and curtains. there was no curtain between kacey and my stalls so we peed right next to each other. it was fun. and really cool. kacey didnt think so. she was in a hurry to get out because of the weird smell. it reminded us of steak.
- it wasnt really a costume party. so that kind of put a damper on things and made us stick out like sore thumbs. kidding. but there was some sort of 70's cocaine theme that none of us were aware of.
- when the boat docked, we went exploring on the rocks. i broke my toe nail and called the guy dressed as santa a dick. i dont remember that but lauren assures me that its true. oh and there are pictures to prove it. cute!
- stephen was dressed as bruce spreingsteen. so that reminded me of my dad. ha ha. his costume was my favorite of the night. along with morgans. she was a jelly fish. her costume was a lampshade covered with metalicly jelly fish like material with strings hanging off for tentacles. it was soo cute. cuter than i made it sound. and i like that she could be a slut (shes skinny) but she wanted to be a jelly instead. oh and she had jellies (the shoe) on too.
- also, we got lost on the way home and ended up in north austin? so that was fun.
well when its all put on paper, it doesnt seem so fun. but i assure you that it was.
so my plans for halloween night include watching the office with kacey. i cant go to the square wearing my so called costume. that would just be the height of embarrassment. everyone else will take full advantage of the slut rule. i just cant be in that environment tonight. you understand.
i hope everyone has a happy halloween complete with lots of pictures and sluttiness!