1. to find the cure for aids. and acne. and other equally horrifying diseases.
2. that someday, i get paid for being lauren
3. i wish that facebook was once again, specifically for college students with college email addresses. although it would cut my number of friends in half, sometimes i get annoyed at the high schoolers and the amount of people over the age of 40 on the book. other times, i am grateful for them all. after all its more pictures to look at and more wall-to-walls to read. that does sound a little creepy. yes or no?
4. a featured spot on a hit reality show. i would totally fit in on the bad girls club or big brother. or maybe even the bachelor? if any of my extremely loyal and anonymous blog fans have connections, hook a sista up!
5. world peace.
other possibly more materialistic things i would love include:
1. this super adorable and extremely charming shower curtain from anthropologie.
2. i love this ring from james avery.
3. vera bradley duffel and garment bag in either peacock or capri melon.
4. a pink ipod nano.
5. fine point sharpies in every color under the sun.
6. betsey johnson perfume. in the purse size.