- one of my professors at cvs. i love seeing teachers outside of school. its like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.*
- a lady that turned to me and said, "excuse me, were you in oklahoma two years ago?" the only thing i responded with was, "no." it didnt seem odd until i thought about it afterward.
- this may seem like a figment of my imagination, but i SWEAR that i saw a hasidic jew moseying through sewell park. this image took me directly back to a particular carriage ride straight through the crowd of people attending the israeli music festival in central park.
- dancing todd (a san marcos celebrity) may have been replaced by a younger dude with much swifter moves. or maybe todd just has the day off? either way, i feel uneasy.
- one of the best visitors ive had in a long time!
*name that movie