Wednesday, October 21, 2009

dear mr. perfect,

i hope this finds you well. im sure you are off saving the world somewhere. more realistically, you just finished doing architectural work for your dream company. soon i will open my cute little boutique i have always wanted. and with our creative powers combined, our house will be the best thing that has ever happened and life will be complete! along with our family: well have 3 kids, at least--just like the kennedys! ...i imagine this for us in a couple/like 10 years.

for now though, we have SO much fun together! we are both good at coming up with little random activities to keep us entertained. your adventurous spirit rubs off on me and keeps our relationship lively. and so does our sex life. i of course i love most things about you, but more specifically i love your sense of humor, values, personality, height, pit hospitality (and that you know what movie that comes from), ability to quote movies and lyrics, love for discussing hypothetical questions, taste in music, of course your family. and i appreciate more than you would ever know, that you think my eyes are beautiful but my most attractive features are my heart and soul (ha!). you love my laugh and find it contagious. and you think im rad and love that i am super cute!
the songs brown eyed girl, unusually unusual, love spell (pardon the anime in the vid and please dont let it ruin the song), and shes every woman, to name a few, remind you of me. it makes me blush when you bring up my name in conversations simply because your thinking of me. others find it cute and sweet, not annoying like it sounds. surprising me with fresh flowers makes my day. in fact, all your little surprises make my day.

oh and i know that things wont always be rainbows and butterflies and sometimes it will get complicated and difficult because well, i am sometimes complicated and difficult. i am completely hopeless when it comes to directions, spelling, technology, and mental math, i dont like ketchup or hot dogs, the only time i brush my hair is right after i get out of the shower, i can get pretty obnoxious, it takes me hours to get dressed (and you think, "sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on- thats when your the prettiest. i hope that you dont take it wrong."), im nosey, and i like to be catered to (and once again lyrics come to your head, "let me cater to you!"), i cuss too much, and i have some stray grey hairs. none the less, you think im a peach!

our ability to compromise, is not the least bit compromising, and makes our relationship work. well that, and we were totally made for each other. we are just swell together!

xoxxo. the love of your life, lauren

ps-where the F are you??!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

on a totally unrelated note: i have a hunch that i am one of the last people to discover drunk history but, if this is untrue and you have not yet seen these hilarious videos then go here and watch them immediately. especially volume 2 and 2.5 starring jack black. now, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment