- the uniform project. the same dress is worn by the same lady in new york everyday for a year. accessories are used to spruce it up and exude her creativity. its done for a good cause and proceeds go to the akanksha foundation which is "revolutionizing education in india." this is the outfit worn on june 26 aka my birthday/the day after mj's AND farrah fawcett's death . you can go learn more and see all the outfits here.
- roommates being in town :) and dinner with funny conversations.
- new, wonderful finds on etsy like so. and i am totally in love with these..
- dreaming about summer vaca in nola.
- the san marcos sky tonight. every shade of pink, orange, yellow, and black were visible. but it never rained :(
- my new starbucks order (thanks in a large part to shelby). venti iced coffee. 1/2 a sweet-n-low. skim milk. AND sugar free hazelnut. its delicious. :)
- bright colors and cool posters...
- the anticipation of baby urban.
- my recent discovery of d-listed.
- going to bed early!
i hope your day was lovely!